Saturday, September 17, 2011

Loving across Distance


I am going to miss the guy who had made me laugh in many ways. Yesterday, we were on using  Skype and even there, I could barely breathe while laughing with him. I have a lot of stories to tell during his stay here but I just have to find time to write. The emotions will definitely  keep pouring the moment I start blogging, then I  will forget time.

The distance between him and me  is not new . This set-up was just like before. But the odds are harder now, since I now believe that I have found someone worth being with beyond horizons. As much as I am being tough with this, the challenges seem  up and ready for us as well.

A simple thought makes me push up against these odds -- "If it remains to make my heart smile and give me peace then I am in the right place."

No comments:

Post a Comment